- This Donegal 'salt & pepper' style Tweed Pocket Square is hand made in Ireland by Fiáin and gives just the right finishing touch to your tailored suit, blazer or even denim shirt. The Aran colour is a stock supported colour & also available on our matching Carlton bow tie. Our pocket squares have a striking black overlock edge. They are well suited to a variety of folds & look very smart indeed.
Features of our tweed pocket squares:
- Donegal Tweed by Magee Weavers
- Overlocked Edges
- Made right here in the west coast of Ireland
- 20cm x 20cm (8in. x 8in. approx). Rather than hand roll our edges, we overlock them and limit the size due to the thickness of the tweed fabric, this ensures the best finish & fit.
- Do not wash. Dry clean only.
- 100% wool tweed. Cotton overlock thread. Damask woven logo label made from polyester threads.
- We've named this speckled deep blue tweed 'Aran'. The Aran islands are a well known trio of islands in Galway Bay. Famous for the 'Dún Aonghasa' cliff edge fortress dating back to prehistoric times, & more recently the Red Bull international cliff diving competition at the 'Serpents Lair'. These beautifully wild/rugged islands are well worth a trip! We visit several times a year & this tweed colour reminds us of the choppy boat ride across through the deep blue water separating the islands from the mainland.