- This Donegal 'salt & pepper' style Tweed Pocket Square is hand made in Ireland by Fiáin and gives just the right finishing touch to your tailored suit, blazer or even denim shirt. The Claddagh colour is a stock supported colour & also available on our matching Harrison wooden bow tie. Our tweed pocket squares have a striking black overlock edge. They are well suited to a variety of folds & look very smart indeed.
Features of our tweed pocket squares:
- Donegal Tweed by Magee Weavers
- Overlocked Edges
- Made right here in the west coast of Ireland
- 20cm x 20cm (8in. x 8in. approx). Rather than hand roll our edges, we overlock them and limit the size due to the thickness of the tweed fabric, this ensures the best finish & fit.
- Do not wash. Dry clean only.
- 100% wool tweed. Cotton overlock thread. Damask woven logo label made from polyester threads.
- We've named this beautiful speckled tweed 'Claddagh', which is now a suburb of Galway city, one which we live near & which we've grown up around. Many people around the world are familiar with the Claddagh ring, if they're not wearing one already! The area itself though has a colourful history, going back over a thousand years & regarded as the oldest fishing village in Ireland. The Claddagh is situated at the mouth of the Corrib river, and was once separated by this river, from the medieval walled in city of Galway. From the red sails on their boats to the present day views of the 'Spanish Arch', this tweed sums up our feelings of the 'Claddagh'.