- This Donegal 'salt & pepper' style Tweed Pocket Square with it's mossy green base and vibrant coloured flecks, is hand made in Ireland by Fiáin and gives just the right finishing touch to your tailored suit, blazer or even denim shirt. The Connemara colour is a stock supported colour & also available on our matching Wooster wooden bow tie. Our pocket squares have a striking black overlock edge. They are well suited to a variety of folds & look very smart indeed.
Features of our tweed pocket squares:
- Donegal Tweed by Magee Weavers
- Overlocked Edges
- Made right here on the west coast of Ireland
- 20cm x 20cm (8in. x 8in. approx). Rather than hand roll our edges, we overlock them and limit the size due to the thickness of the tweed fabric, this ensures the best finish & fit.
- Do not wash. Dry clean only.
- 100% wool tweed. Cotton overlock thread. Damask woven logo label made from polyester threads.
- We've named this moss green speckled tweed 'Connemara'. Connemara is a diverse area which we live very near. It's landscape has a rugged beauty which at times is simply breathtaking. The Connemara national park is still largely unspoiled. From the brown peat bogs, to the turquoise coloured waters of it's often hidden coastal beaches, we love the dramatic landscape of Connemara. Summers spent climbing the 12 pins & everything in between inspired us to call this colour tweed 'Connemara'.