- This Donegal 'salt & pepper' style tweed pocket square with it's ash/brown flecks is hand made in Ireland by Fiáin and gives just the right finishing touch to your tailored suit, blazer or even denim shirt. The Burren colour is a stock supported colour & also available on our matching Bond wooden bow tie. Our pocket squares have a striking black overlock edge. They are well suited to a variety of folds & look very smart indeed.
Features of our tweed pocket squares:
- Donegal Tweed by Magee Weavers
- Overlocked Edges
- Made right here on the west coast of Ireland
- 20cm x 20cm (8in. x 8in. approx). Rather than hand roll our edges, we overlock them and limit the size due to the thickness of the tweed fabric, this ensures the best finish & fit.
- Do not wash. Dry clean only.
- 100% wool tweed. Cotton overlock thread. Damask woven logo label made from polyester threads.
- We've named this charcoal/brown speckled tweed 'Burren'. The Burren national park is situated across the bay from Galway & is an exceptionally unique area, covered in limestone pavement & rich in herb and floral species. As kids, our parents would have often brought us to the Burren during summer holidays. Our memories of lying out on sun-baked limestone slabs & finding natural bonsai trees between the crevices inspired us to name this tweed 'Burren'.