Home Collections Oddities Brogue Leather Card Wallet
Brogue Leather Card Wallet
€45.00 EUR €95.00 EUR
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
- This may just be the last minimalist wallet you ever need. Made completely in-house here in our Galway workshop, & hand stitched for added strength. It holds 4-5 cards comfortably in the main compartment, and an extra card or occasional folded cash behind the flap. We've designed this wallet to be very comfortable, worn in the front or back pocket. When you receive your wallet, first thing you must do after admiring the black linen pouch it came in, is to give it a sniff.. seriously! What you’re smelling there is full-grain vegetable tanned leather from the Tuscan region of Italy. We've fashioned the raw leather hides into these superb little wallets. The great thing about veg-tanned leather, apart from it being more eco friendly, is that it simply gets better with age. As you wear it in, it will develop a beautiful patina unique to you & the adventures you take it on... Go earn that patina!
- 95mm tall x 68mm wide x aprox 7mm - 15mm thickness on the folded edge.
- After a few weeks, the leather will wear in and soften, becoming less stiff. The inside of the leather wallet has a lovely ironed finish. Like your own skin, leather can dry out especially in hot climates, so it's good practice to occasionally use a leather conditioner which will help it maintain moisture. Saddle soap or creams containing natural wax are ideal.
- This wallet is made from a premium grade of vegetable tanned, full-grain leather from the Tuscan region of Italy. Hand stitched using a strong braided nylon thread, which is back stitched top & bottom. A little less stiff than the chestnut colour. The leather has been tanned from the toughest & one of the most expensive parts of a cow's hide. The natural markings & scars on the leather surface easily identify it as a premium full-grain leather in comparison to mass produced wallets made from much cheaper leather.
- The subtle brogue detail on the front top right corner is a nod to our Irish heritage & shoe design by the same name which has graced many a pair of dapper wing tips.